Senior Azure Infrastructure + DevOps Engineer with Secret Clearance- Location Open
|Published||March 17, 2023|
Senior Azure Infrastructure/DevOps Specialist with Secret Clearance
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior Azure DevOps Specialist with Secret Clerance, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Lead deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Client's environment
* Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
* Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
* Design end to end application and data security
* Integrate on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
* Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
* Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
* Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an Azure environment
* Mentor and guide junior level resources on the team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years of relevant experience with the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
* Experience with DevOps implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
* Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
* Ability to create and deploy scripts such as: Bash, Chef, Docker, Ansible and CloudFormation
* Hands on experience with DevOps/Automation tools including Ansible, Jenkins, Git
* Required Active government Secret clearance or above
* Valid Comptia Security+ CE certification or equivalent
* Valid Azure Sys Admin certification (AZ-104)
* Valid AWS Sys Admin certification
* Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
* Ability to Travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Linux or Windows certification or training certificate preferred
* Experience with other Cloud providers like AWS or GCP
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $103,000 to $171,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our clients' most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 141739