|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
This position will focus on AWS Cloud Infrastructure automation and operation. Strong background as a Software Developer with expertise in application-level automation using standard DevOps tools comparable in both Cloud platforms like Jenkins, Ansible, Bitbucket, Chef, terraform experience are required.
- Contributor to the team with technical automation initiative in AWS for Containers, Serverless, using AWS native automation tools (Cloud Formation, OpsWorks/chef, ECS, EKS/Fargate).
- Experience managing and operating Azure cloud platform including PaaS like app services, SQL,
- Build and deploy automated software deployment pipelines, infrastructure-as-code, configuration management, monitoring tools, and various automated tasks to increase reliability.
- Support selection of DevOps toolchain services through hands-on research, evaluation, and proof-of-concept work related to AWS/Azure automation capabilities.
- Work as a member of DevOps team to integrate any automation initiative into DevOps standard CICD pipelines standards.
- Work across a diverse set of stakeholders to understand unique team needs and develop creative solutions that help increase the velocity of software delivery.