|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Position: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job type: C2C
We are seeking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer who strives to make everything easier through automation to join our team.
Experience as key contributor in an industry-leading DevOps-oriented team is a must. You have a toolchain you love but are flexible as needed and always experimenting with better ways to improve software delivery and operate platforms. You must be a proven self-starter who could work in fast-pace environment and able to mentor and nurture best-practices as we grow.
In this role, you will work with user experience, product, data science, and engineering teams to build highly automated operational environments that support the lifecycle of digital services.
· Work with Tech Leads, Solution Architects and QA Engineers to develop solution architecture for projects based on requirements and existing service catalog
o Architecture needs to be scalable, resilient, cost effective and performant.
o Script Provisioning using Terraform and Configuration using Ansible to automate creation of DEV, QA, and PROD environments in AWS GovCloud
o Develop automation as required.
· Create CI/CD pipeline adhering to DX Engineering Standards
· Adhere to Agile Methodology and Practices
o Deployment frequency, MTTR, etc.
· Implement Product Monitoring and Metrics for feedback loop.
· Implement Alerting and Escalations
· Document Architecture, DevOps, and develop runbooks required for product transition to BU
· Contribute to maturing the discipline of DevOps to deliver excellent digital products fast, stable, scalable, and secure.
· DevOps and Automation Skills need to be backed by hands-on experience designing, implementing, scaling, making solution highly available, operationalizing, and supporting.
· Needs to have a experience with on-premise infrastructure and enterprise applications using Windows platforms (Windows Server, Active Directory, SAML, Virtualization, Citrix, or Windows Remote Desktop. Services, etc.)
· Needs to have skills and experience in enabling developer experience through CI/CD pipelines and automation including automating security and QA automation in CI/CD.
· Experience implementing metrics, KPI and usage dashboards for continuous feedback in CI/CD)
· Needs to have hands-on cloud architecture experience with AWS (Azure a plus)
· Needs to have hands-on experience scripting infrastructure architecture using Terraform and Ansible.