|Published||May 9, 2022|
Remote Senior DevOps Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust us to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a DevOps Ninja! If you have a strong passion for building next-generation DevOps Platforms in SaaS at scale, you should strongly consider joining us.
As a Senior DevOps engineer, you will lead large scale cross team efforts and work closely with R&D architects in order to provide the best DevOps angles for SaaS solutions.
Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- PTO & Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Company Swag Store Discount
- Growth Opportunities
- Fast-Paced, Eco-Friendly Industry
- Socially Responsible Business
- Helping People & Saving the Planet IS Your Day Job!
As a senior DevOps Engineer you will...
- Lead the technical solutions with a strong understanding of the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, and more
- Design, develop, and manage large-scale systems, with CI/CD in mind, to support multiple Production environments and use cases
- Tackle large-scale production issues and bring OOB thinking to the table
- Design, implement, and manage cloud and containerized architectures in GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Evaluate new cloud-native technologies and vendor products to continuously improve our SaaS offerings
To be a DevOps Engineer with us you need...
- 6+ years of relevant DevOps experience in large-scale production environments
- 2+ years of infrastructure automation, configuration management, or container orchestration
- Strong abilities to lead, design and execute cross organization projects
- Experience in managing container and infrastructure orchestration tools (e.g Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Hands-on experience administering public clouds (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- 3+ years in Python or any other advanced programming language
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for applications and microservices
So if you're a Senior DevOps Engineer seeking a great role please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.