|Published||September 18, 2022|
100% Remote-Generous PTO!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sarah Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a non-profit entity established by the Colorado General Assembly in 2011 to create a health insurance Marketplace. Since 2013, we’ve been helping individuals, families and small employers compare plans, apply for financial help and buy health insurance. As Colorado’s official health insurance marketplace, we are the only place to apply for financial help to lower the monthly cost of premiums. Customers can shop online; get help by phone or online chat from Customer Service Center representatives; and access expert help from a statewide network of certified Brokers and community-based Assisters. Our mission is to increase access, affordability, and choice for individuals and small employers purchasing health insurance in Colorado
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with extensive automation and cloud infrastructure experience to support our Scrum-based development efforts in our state-of-the art, high-availability, containerized cloud. A successful candidate has advanced technical expertise and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps toolchain. The Software Development team will look to you for support with AWS services management, all AWS environments and their infrastructure, and support with CI/CD toolsets used in the development group’s SDLC. You will operate as a subject matter expert for all DevOps and automation in our AWS environments.
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology company in Healthcare industry
- Generous 401K
- Build, automate, scale, maintain and improve our AWS infrastructure.
- Use DevOps tools like Terraform and Ansible to orchestrate and manage cloud infrastructure as code.
- Support and maintain containerized production and non-production environments based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Assist with identifying and analyzing technical problems with our infrastructure to ensure accuracy and timeliness of software deployments.
- Support the implementation, management, provisioning and monitoring of AWS-hosted features and services and other cloud technology platforms.
- Configure and maintain Identity Providers (Okta).
- Configure and maintain AWS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics or a directly related field and/or equivalent years of work experience.
- 5+ years DevOps experience in a cloud-based development environment. AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate preferred.
- Advanced scripting experience with Python and shell scripting languages such as Bash, Packer and Shell.
- Advanced understanding of how to configure, deploy, manage and maintain large cloud-hosted systems, including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS services and offerings to support existing and future potential systems functionality.
- Advanced experience with Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Advanced experience with container orchestration and scalable solutions. Tools experience in Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with secret management platforms including Vault and AWS Secrets Manager.
- Experience with database management, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server and others.
- Experience implementing and maintaining Application Security tools embedded in the CI/CD pipelines and operations.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElastiSearch, and Kibana.
- Experience with Okta Identity Provider and Okta Access Gateway.
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) implementations (SAML, OAuth 2.0).
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Connect for Health systems – MARS-e, IRS Pub-1075, HIPPA, PII, PCI.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.