|February 13, 2024
We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.
Being a DevOps Engineer at iManage means...
We are seeking a passionate mid to senior level DevOps engineer to join the product development team. You will take ownership of the building, packaging, and delivery of iManage software for our customers. You will be involved in improving our on-prem build and deployment processes and establishing CI/CD pipelines for a new and exciting cloud platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to new concepts and technologies.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you will be working with everything from automation tools all the way to monitoring solutions and from VMs deployment to containers deployment. You will use your hands on experience with many tools in our stack, including GibHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Jira.
Here is what one of our leaders, Director(Jaldip Patel), has to say about the role: "We are on a journey to modernize our product to be a multi tenant SaaS product. In this role, you will use your DevOps chops to automate build and deployment processes for both on-premise and cloud. We encourage our employees to collaborate and build great relationships globally. Our leadership team cares about every individual holistically, on a personal and professional level."
iM responsible For...
- Maintaining and enhancing software product builds and installation scripts and tools
- Maintaining product build and installation documentation
- Improving the automation of existing on-prem installations and upgrades
- Designing and developing CI/CD pipelines to allow developers to focus on what they do best
- Supporting and maintaining development environments
- Installing and configuring software releases to various environments.
- Designing and developing infrastructure as code to support hosting cloud services
- Writing and designing automation, monitoring, diagnostics and debug tooling
- Working closely with tech leads and external teams to ensure that our products are production and cloud-ready
- Performing root cause analysis to resolve software installation and environment configuration issues
- Developing a good understanding of iManage's products and the technology within them
iM qualified because I have...
- A Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in a DevOps role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced/small development team environment
- Excellent verbal communication and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with building and deploying .NET web applications
- Experience deploying cloud native components to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Experience with provisioning Azure infrastructure using IAC (Infrastructure as Code)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GitHub actions
- Knowledge and experience writing Python scripts
- Knowledge of SQL server deployments (DACPAC)
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system.
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging container issues at any level, including container networking
Don't meet every qualification listed above? Studies show that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all qualifications. At iManage, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment, and encourage everyone to show up as their full authentic selves. We welcome those that come with a growth mindset and a hunger for learning; so, if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification we encourage you to apply anyways!
iM Getting To...
- Join a supportive, experienced team with an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture.
- Have flexible work hours that allow me to balance my 'me time' with my work commitments.
- Collaborate in a modern open plan workspace, with a gaming area, free snacks, drinks and regular social events.
- Focus on impactful work, solving complex, real challenges utilizing the latest technologies and protocols.
- Own my career path with our internal development framework. Ask us more about this!
- Learn new skills and earn certifications with access to unlimited courses in LinkedIn Learning.
- Join an innovative, industry leading SaaS company that is continuing to grow & scale!
iManage Is Supporting Me By...
- Creating an inclusive environment where I can help shape the culture not just by fitting in, but by adding to it.
- Providing a market competitive salary that is applied through a consistent process, equitable for all our employees, and regularly reviewed based on industry data.
- Rewarding me with an annual performance-based bonus.
- Offering comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a company match up to 4%.
- Giving access to HealthJoy, a healthcare concierge service, to help me maximize my health benefits.
- Granting enhanced leave for expecting parents; 20 weeks 100% paid for primary leave, and 10 weeks 100% paid for secondary leave.
- Providing me with a flexible time off policy to take the time off that I need. Be it for vacation, volunteering, celebrating holidays, spending time with family, or simply taking time to recharge and reset.
- Caring for my mental health and well-being with multiple company wellness days and free access to the Healthy Minds app for mindfulness, meditation and more.
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we're looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they're solving problems and collaborating with the industry's best and brightest. That's the iManage way. It's how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees' strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
iManage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/