|Published||May 11, 2022|
Senior DevOps Engineer
*please note this role cannot provide sponsorship*
Our name may not be familiar, but you probably use our services every single day!
We've been running a national internet service for the last 25 years. We are very much integrated into the core of the UK's essential technological infrastructure.
Such a responsibility requires world-leading cyber security which we are on our way to achieve.
We focus on investing in making a positive impact on the lives of young people as they're most affected by the digital age. We're hold 'Tech for Good at the heart of our fundamentals and are one of the leading funders for the movement. We have a central commitment to build connected, secure and inclusive future technology.
- Up to 85k all dependent on experience.
- 15% bonus
- 30 days holiday, flex to buy more.
- 7% Pension
- Life assurance
- Well being allowance.
- Remote working
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Deploy, manage, maintain new cloud cyber security products.
- Develop new features and services of new products.
- Operate in an agile environment, delivering maintainable standards- compliant configuration and largely scalable and stable infrastructure.
- Work efficiently and effectively to deliver in a team focused environment.
- Draw upon new and innovative technologies.
- Build a curious mindset with a solution focused approach.
- Have an excellent knowledge of AWS
- Strong commercial experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, and Helm.
- Confident using Git and GitLab.
- Experience using CI/CD tools.
- Experience with developing containerised workflows with Docker.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Natural leadership abilities.
Any applicants require the right to work in the UK and will need to have a permanent UK address.
Along with this role, I've got multiple other DevOps / SRE positions available so if this isn't the one for you, please do get in touch and we can have a confidential chat to discuss what it is you're looking for.