|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - Salary to £85,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work for a well-known and reputable cloud and hosting company. As a senior member of the team you will act as the point of contact for client needs and making sure the project is delivered on time.
There are some huge expansion plans going on at the moment and with that in mind we are looking for senior members to help lead the projects and really showcase the quality of work from our client.
Ideally we looking for those from either a consultancy or banking background who will be able to take charge of the DevOps aspect of the project.
- Work with Solutions Architects, Cloud architects and Engineers to lead the build of on-time, high quality customer solutions
- Take the lead in client project meetings and workshops
- Produce structured, clear and accurate technical documentation
- Provide assistance to our engineers in resolving customer issues
- Work closely with the support and engineering teams to ensure that solutions can be managed in a scalable, automated way
- Build relationships with key clients and partners, becoming a trusted technology advisor
Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge in cloud technologies and on prem hosting.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies and services (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Bash)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools and frameworks (e.g. Code repositories, Automation [Infrastructure as code / scripting languages] CI/CD tools etc.)
- Terraform and Ansible.
- Orchestration and automation of maintenance and support operations to reduce manual processes wherever feasible
- Write and approve technical implementation documentation
- Diagnose complex support issues and work under pressure to resolve issues in the quickest possible time to minimize any impact to customers
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills in AWS and Virtual environments.
- Lead the delivery of Professional Services to mid-market businesses
- React in a calm and professional manner when faced with unexpected challenges
For more information or to apply get in touch on 020 3879 8375 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]