|Date Posted||October 5, 2019|
Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure) - £50-65,000 - Nottingham
Nigel Frank is working with a client based in Nottingham to help bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be instructing on technical procedures and ideally has experience building a DevOps platform. The business needs someone who will be able add availability, performance and stability to their Azure platform, through the work they do.
The company is a big advocate of implementing DevOps practices and is looking for someone to help implement these further. You will be liaising with other engineers, stakeholders and developers to help improve and work on the platform.
This role presents the opportunity to be a big part of a global organisation and get exposure to a huge range of technologies. A willingness to take responsibility and face up to issues is the attitude they are looking.
Equally someone with ambition is ideal for this position given their future plans; they would consider more junior people for the team as well if they have with some experience in this area if they had the right attitude to what they want to do.
- Experience in delivery of Azure IaaS and PaaS environments
- Provide guidance on architecture, evaluate designs and maintain technical documentation
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines is essential
- Azure Automation
- DevOps tools- Octopus Deploy, BitBucket, TeamCity and more
- Linux RedHat would also be ideal
- Personable and willingness to mentor colleagues
- Experience liaising with people across a business and stakeholders
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
For more information or to fast-track your application please contact me on 0191 3387 644 or email me directly on [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today.