|February 12, 2024
|Annapolis Junction, MD
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer who is ready for a new challenge that will launch your career to the next level?
- Tired of being treated like a company drone?
- Tired of promised adventures during the hiring phase, then dropped off on a remote contract and never seen or heard from the mothership again?
- Our engineers were certainly tired of the same.
At GliaCell our slogan is We make It happen.
- We will immerse you in the latest technologies.
- We will develop and support your own personalized training program to continue your individual growth.
- We will provide you with work that matters with our mission focused customers, and surround you with a family of brilliant engineers.
Culture isnt something you need to talk aboutif it just exists.
If this sounds interesting to you, then wed like to have a discussion regarding your next adventure! If you want to be a drone, this isnt the place for you.
We Make It Happen!
GliaCell Technologies focuses on Software & System Engineering in Enterprise and Cyber Security solution spaces. We excel at delivering stable and reliable software solutions using Agile Software Development principles. These provide us the capability to deliver a quick turn-around using interactive applications and the integration of industry standard software stacks.
GliaCells Enterprise capabilities include Full-Stack Application Development, Big Data, Cloud Technologies, Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, and DevOps Containerization. We also provide customer solutions in the areas of CND, CNE, and CNO by providing our customers with assessments and solutions in Threat Mitigation, Vulnerability Exposure, Penetration Testing, Threat Hunting, and Preventing Advanced Persistent Threat.
- Long term job security
- Competitive salaries & bonus opportunities
- Challenging work you are passionate about
- Ability to work with some amazingly talented people
GliaCell is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer on one of our subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical mission-related software and systems to a large government contract.
- Seeking a DevOps engineer with an understanding of concepts even at the board level, be willing to jump in and take over operations-type work, diagnosing Kubernetes issues, diagnosing CI/CD issues, diagnosing application issues, assisting customers with their deployment troubleshooting.
- The DevOps engineer will update sections of software, as well as simultaneously manage changes to other parts of the program.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Will work across contracts to assist both front-end and back-end development and low-side environments.
- Will also collaborate with the customer operations team to ensure continuity.
- DevOps Engineers must know how to use scripting programs such as Java.
- Possess interpersonal, management,4 and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Possess an active or rein-statable TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science (or a related subject).
- 14+ years of experience.
- Works well independently as well as on a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible and motivated.
- Kubernetes (Rancher)
- Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Helm Chart
- ELK Stack
- Experience responding to user issues
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
Location: Annapolis Junction, Maryland / Partial Telework
Salary: Based on Education, Years of Experience, Skill, and Abilities
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Tuition, Training & Certification Reimbursement
- 401K Contribution
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Equipment Reimbursement
- Team Engagement & Outings
Learn more about GliaCell Technologies:
To apply for this position, respond to this job posting and attach an updated resume for us to review.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR