|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Allen, TX that is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for a remote.
As part of the team, the Senior DevOps Engineer will be at the center of client's Strategic development initiatives for new banking applications. In your daily activities as a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a DevOps team creating new banking applications as well shared platform services using responsive technologies & frameworks in an innovative technology stack.
- Senior DevOps Engineer performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level
- Assist product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you create required System architecture documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects
- Senior DevOps Engineers support release validation testing and beta support for projects
- Research problems and develops solutions to the problems
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits