|Published||September 18, 2022|
Open source interbank Web3 startup is looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer! Well-funded and remote!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an open source platform that supports programmable money and digital identity solutions for financial institutions. Our high-speed interbank platform enables the transactions and settlements of programmable money between central banks, commercial banks and consumers. The underlying database can then be used to provide secure analytics to wholesale stakeholders and support digital identity and banking aggregator solutions for consumers. We are a vertically-integrated, open source software platform that focuses on balancing privacy, scalability and interoperability (with existing and future platforms) across our stakeholder pipeline.
We are backed and advised by a former FAANG CEO/Chairman and C-Suite executive from WallStreet. Team member experiences span: U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Consensys, AWS, Google, M10, Diem Association, SWIFT, Google[X], BlackRock, Amdocs, Celo.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will help software engineering teams build, test and release software faster, more reliably and securely. You will work to improve scalability of DevOps capabilities and practices across multiple software engineering teams, and accelerate adoption of emerging DevOps technologies and practices for software engineering teams.
Why join us?
We’re currently disrupting the financial industry and looking for individuals with vision, innovation, passion, technical excellence, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of like minded people who personify our mission of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who want to transform the future of financial markets.
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- Health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- 401k plan
- Paid parental leave
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Commuting benefits
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environments
The position is based in New York, Los Angeles, San Fran, or 100% remote with full-time salary and benefits.
Key Responsibilities, Prioritized:
- Work closely with development, architecture, cloud and other infrastructure experts to create DevOps capabilities (Version Control, CI/CD, Automation, Experimentation, Lean, Observability, etc.)
- Develop CI/CD templates (pipeline as code) that enable self-service CI/CD (Jenkins/Concourse) and build required quality gates for CI/CD (code scans, linting, container scanning, etc.)
- Work to select, adopt and manage diverse technologies for use in the app stack, enabling efficient repeatable adoption by building standard reusable templates and patterns of adoption.
- Design, build and support deployment orchestration to support scalable, multi region highly resilient services 24x7 through modular, reusable automation templates and techniques such as feature gating, blue-green.
- Design, build, deploy and support comprehensive observability through the stack.
- Design, build and support release and deployment mechanisms of cloud native apps in external, hybrid-cloud environments
- Keep abreast of technology and best-practice in the DevOps space and adopt those in the org.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience building devops automation using CICD toolchains e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, container registries
- Experience with infrastructure deployment, config management, secret management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Packer, Hashicorp vault
- Strong Competency with Kubernetes ecosystem - Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD, Ingress, Storage
- Strong competency building automation solutions with Python, bash, make
- Competency in AWS foundational technology (Compute, storage, DB, Network, event handling
- Experience with observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, Cloudwatch, Datadog etc
- Dedication to delivering quality & reliability through automated testing, deployment automation, and building secure systems.
- Understanding of AWS well architected framework is a plus
- App Dev experience including web applications, APIs, Microservices and testing is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, EE or related technical field
- 5+ years’ track record in building DevOps or SRE capabilities in highly automated CICD driven environment for modern cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) and cloud native (Kubernetes) apps with microservices, APIs and mobile clients
- Passion for scaling devops through technical solutions as well as building great processes
- Collaborative, problem solving mindset, able to work with technology & business partners
- Self driven with the ability to set meaningful goals and work independently as well as collaborate with others in a matrix, Agile environment to achieve org goals
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills. Ability to present complex topics to diverse audiences, and drive discussions. You can give and receive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews
- Learning Agility. You are able to explore and assess new technology and quickly make productive use of it.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.