|Date Posted||July 17, 2021|
Length: Long term Contr act
Location: Dallas, TX
DevOps developer to help automate and integrate Salesforce.com platforms that will be utilized for a major project – Project ONE. They will be working with multiple project teams to automate manual processes and help implement integrated solutions and application deployments with an automation first mindset. There will be a focus on creating CI/CD pipelines, creating scheduled jobs that run automated tasks, creating self-service jobs to help facilitate executions across complex platforms, and working with cross functional teams to implement any number of automated processes.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about automation and finds a sense of pride when completing complex tasks. Also, we’re looking for someone who is flexible and has a foundational knowledge of development practices with a language agnostic mindset. This individual will have a focus on testing and ensuring continuous testing on both business software development and the code you write.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of DevOps type development experience with creating cust om scripted automated solutions
• 2+ years working with the Salesforce platform and using their tools to manage and deploy custom applications
• A foundation experience with managing and supporting Software Development Lifecycles
• Hands on experience with creating automation scripts to integrate with different REST APIs provided by different platforms
• Experience with creating CI/CD builds and processes
• Ability to read and understand SDK and REST documentation
• Worked within a team that operated under Agile project management