|Published||May 7, 2022|
Senior DevOps Engineer - Up To £130k + Bonus + Equity - London/Remote
Client is a block chain infrastructure company supporting proof-of-stake and next-generation crypto networks. Client provides secure node infrastructure to industry leading projects including Chainlink, Polygon, ETH 2.0, and more.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for block chain technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Role Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
- Deploy, maintain, and enhance highly scalable multi-cloud infrastructure for block chain nodes
- Identify where automation can enhance infrastructure scalability
- Contribute to hardening, logging, and monitoring, and vulnerability scanning for infrastructure
- Support on-call rotation for events and outages
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, and/or other cloud environments
- Working experience with several of the following: Terraform, Packer, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar tools
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in environments with 1000+ servers and 24/7 up time requirements
- Deploying validator and/or other node infrastructure for block chain networks
- Significant security experience with private keys, containers, and architectural best practices
- Familiarity with working in rapid growth environments
- Salary + Equity
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Competitive salary based on experience.
How to Apply
Please apply to the role by registering your interest by emailing me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or reaching out via Linked-In "Jamie Carter".
Tags: #AWS #DevOpsEngineer #GCP #AWSCloudEngineer #AWSSeniorCloudEngineer #AWSDevOps #Remote #Azure #Terraform #Blockchain