|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
2 Skype, 1 Phone Interview: Minimum 3 rounds
Length of assignment: 12 Months
Windows experience is mandatory for this role, the majority of the current team has Linux experience and the client wants to onboard someone with hands-on Windows Admin kind of experience.
Role: Senior DevOps Consultant
Location: Brooklyn, NY (Post COVID, the candidate will be required to work onsite)
Work Auth: US Citizen / Green Card only
• DevOps and Automation Skills need to be backed by strong hands-on experience designing, implementing, scaling, making solutions highly available, operationalizing and supporting.
• Needs to have a strong experience with on-premise infrastructure and enterprise applications using Windows platforms (Windows Server, Active Directory, SAML, Virtualization, Citrix or Windows Remote Desktop Services, etc.)
• Needs to have strong skills and experience in enabling developer experience through CI/CD pipelines and automation including automating security and QA automation in CI/CD.
• Experience implementing metrics, KPI and usage dashboards for continuous feedback in CI/CD)
• Needs to have strong experience and knowledge of AWS Cloud services, AWS security, and cloud-native development in AWS. Certification preferred, however, 3-4 years of demonstrated experience is a must.
• Key Technologies:
o CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible
o Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tool
o Python or other development/scripting automation language
o Docker and Containerization applications
o Windows and Linux OS
o Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, and other strong authentication technologies
o CI/CD Metrics and Monitoring technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Datadog, etc.
Greenlight Professional Services (GPS)
319 Littleton Road Suite 308
Westford, Ma 01886