|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Parsons is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support design and development of a next generation customer operations platform. You will be responsible for the automation and continuous integration of software products as they are built and deployed to operational end-points. This is your opportunity to be a part of a vital mission that directly contributes to matters of national security!
- Support a team of DevOps Engineers in designing, developing, and maintaining a DevOps framework to support automation and deployment of operational capabilities
- Develop both customer and team documentation of the DevOps process
- Perform maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of existing enterprise development applications
- Provide technical support and training to project team and customer
- Automate deployments of applications using Gitlab CI/CD, on-prem Kubernetes, Ansible, and other automation technologies
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline or comparable work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related field that may include DevOps responsibilities
- Experience developing and managing applications running in Docker
- Experience managing/administering a Kubernetes environment
- Experience creating and modifying Gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with distributed architectures including Linux (RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu, etc), macOS, and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with build automation technologies (Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ivy, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Gawk, Perl, Groovy, etc.)
- Experience with source code repository tools and services (GIT, SVN, Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket, etc)
- Experience with Agile development practices
- TS Clearance is required and must be eligible to obtain and maintain polygraph clearance
- Experience with orchestration / automated configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Terraform etc.)
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Amazon SQS, etc)
- Experience with systems utilizing RESTful Interfaces (REST APIs)
- Experience deploying and administering an Artifact binary repository (Nexus, Maven, Artifactory, etc.)
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.