|Date Posted||July 16, 2021|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr DevOps Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development,
- Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
- Design, Develop reusable code for infrastructure provisioning, security etc.
- Build, Test and administer highly available container application platform clusters (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Developing and improving standards for security (via security as a code) across continuous delivery environment and cloud-based productions deployments.
- The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship.
- The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- Blogging and community support are a part of this role. Candidates will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments. Since the team is very young in its adoption of DevOps principles there is still a fair amount of manual maintenance work. Candidates are expected to handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it.
- This person is going to be part of the team which is called Digital Solutions DevOps CoE Team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5 years of IT experience on web-based products
- 2 years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like Jenkins, Anthill Pro, Azure DevOps).
- 2 years of experience in at least 1 high level programming language such as C, C#, C++, Java and must have hands on experience on Groovy, Gradle, Python
- 1 years of experience with programmatic interaction with a relational database, preferably a recent version of SQL Server.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Azure DevOps pipeline, Jenkins pipeline
- Git (contributions on GitHub++)
- Scripted environments experience
- Configuration as code experience
- Infrastructure experience
- Operations experience
- Monitoring experience
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) experience
- Database change automation experience
- Real-time automated metrics and reporting experience
- What skills/attributes are nice to have?
- We are looking for someone with DevOps experience on Cloud Infrastructure, preferably Azure Cloud and GCP
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com